ProVia Entry Doors
ProVia Exterior Doors - The Best Doors
ProVia is committed to making doors The Professional Way; doors individually customized for homeowners to the highest standards of durability, security and energy efficiency in the residential market.
- The best entry doors have durable finishes. ProVia stains are hand-applied by professionals then oven-cured for maximum beauty and durability. State-of-the-art electrostatic paint application ensures a beautiful, even coat.
- The best exterior doors will sustain long-term weather exposure. High-performance, heat resistant window trim is warranted not to warp, crack or pull away from the door, even in sunny or higher temperature applications.
- The best entry doors stand out for their beauty. Highly skilled craftsmen assemble ProVia’s Inspirations™ Art Glass and Decorative Glass by precisely cutting, mitering and soldering each component into artistically designed patterns.
- The best entry or exterior doors offer custom options that make these doors unique to your home. ProVia provides custom glass options like their ComforTech Warm Edge Glazing Systems, internal blinds, and many grid patterns and colors.
- The best entry or exterior doors come with recognized names in lock technology. ProVia offers hardware from Emtek® and Schlage® that provides some of the most stylish, durable door locks available today.
- The best entry and exterior doors have durable components. Heavy-duty ball bearing hinges come standard with every entry system.
- The best entry or exterior doors are engineered to prevent splitting, rotting and warping. Rot-resistant wood frame and brickmold is treated with PineGuard™ and carries a Lifetime Limited Warranty when used with PVC vinyl coated aluminum frame cladding outside.
- The best entry or exterior doors are designed to give you a professional-looking installation – each and every time.
- The best entry or exterior doors offer comfort in their security. ProVia includes their 20-gauge security plate for extra strength and to help prevent kick-ins.
- The best entry or exterior doors have easily adjustable hardware. ProVia includes a solid brass fully adjustable strike plate of our own exclusive design. This unique 2-piece construction makes our doors easier to custom fit.
- The best entry or exterior doors offer features not provided by anyone else. The dust box in the deadbolt strike provides a barrier to air infiltration while providing a neat appearance that most other door manufacturers don’t provide.
- The best entry doors keep hot or cold air and moisture out. The energy efficient Q-Lon weatherstripping runs along the top and sides of the door and interlocks with the NEW CornerShield™ for the most efficient seal you’ll find for keeping moisture, air and dirt out of your home.
- The best entry or exterior doors solve replacement door installation challenges. ProVia’s Steel L-Frame is a great solution when you do not wish to remove your existing wood frame.
- The best entry or exterior doors have energy-efficient frames. ProVia’s exclusive Sahara™ heavy-duty extruded threshold has a 1½" wide thermal barrier wood-like riser that will not warp or rot while providing excellent energy efficiency.
- The best exterior doors are energy efficient, having earned ENERGY STAR Awards. ProVia’s polyurethane core reduces energy loss.
- The best entry or exterior doors provide maximum comfort. Bulb and blade sweep virtually eliminates drafts keeping your home comfortable.
- The best entry or exterior doors mimic the look of real wood but performs better. The PermaTech™ Composite door frame system option combines all the strength and convenience of wood with enhanced properties that make it moisture and insect resistant.